Saturday, April 9, 2011

Every Day marketing!

The other day my car broke down.  I had to call AAA to come and fix the problem.  AAA, I thought was just a car service, but now that I look at their website they are more then a service.  They sell product and service including

Nationwide Emergency Road Service 
Auto Travel Planning 
AAA Travel 
Attraction/Hotel/Resort Discounts 
AAA Insurance 
Financial Services 
Show Your Card & Save® Discounts 
Fee-Free Travelers Checks 
Passport Photos 
AAA/Visa® Credit Card 
Legal Service Reimbursement 
Personal Accident Insurance 
Theft Reward 
Arrest and Bail Bonds


They go as far as bail bonds and passport photos?  I think this is very random and a marketing tool to widen their ability as a company.  They offer car rentals and discounts just for being a member of AAA.  They pull in a customer buy points that can work towards free offers. 

Are you involved in a point system company that offers rewards??

No comments:

Post a Comment